Thursday, March 27, 2014

FiLIP

A Phone for Youngsters

     Ever dread buying your child a phone. If they are between the ages of 4-8 then I have the perfect phone for you. The idea of this phone is to ensure your child's safety. Have you ever lost your child. Maybe at Target or another store. Well, my mom did. Careless, right? Well, I bet it will happen to you at one point. So be prepared. I introduce to you the latest, the most fashionable FiLIP!!! This is a very good watch-like phone that allows you/your parents to see where ever you/your child is. So now if you loose your child or get lost your self your answer will be on your wrist. This allows you to make five contacts and has 2 buttons on the side of it. The buttons allow you to call and scroll down. Also, are you worried about your child texting. Well, that's no biggie either. The contact list can only be edited by you/your parents smartphone. So your parents can edit the contacts so that your mom, your dad, grandpa, grandma, and a trusted relative will be in your contacts. Now, those will be the only people you can text. And don't worry about if it will break. The FiLIP is practically indestructible. It has a strong. rigid plastic casing making it harder than ever to demolish. Plus, no apps or games are available for the FiLIP so don't worry about that. Now, do you see the importance and capability of the FiLIP. Well, I do.

My Opinion

     Isn't that so cool. A phone for kids. It's wierd because my parents don't let me have a phone while they already made phones for younger aged kids. I'm starting to think my mom just doesn't want me to have a phone just because. Now, back on topic. The FiLIP has everything a child needs. Notice how I didn't say wants. I said needs. There's a difference you know. As i was saying there is almost nothing better that could improve the FiLIP. Isn't that amazing.

Your Turn

     Now it's your turn. You know how I talked about how no improvements could possibly have been made to make the FiLIP better. Well, guess what you're going to do. In the commets below list any changes or improvements that you think a child could possibly NEED in a situation where you get lost. It's all up to you whether you wanna do it or not. PEACE!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment